Gain Control of Your Digestive Symptoms
Digestive symptoms can have a major impact on day-to-day life.
Are you suffering from digestive symptoms such as bloating, gas, abdominal pain, constipation and/or diarrhea? If so, do you find yourself-
- Avoiding certain situations or canceling plans due to fear of experiencing uncomfortable or possibly even embarrassing symptoms?
- Planning your life around where the nearest bathroom is?
- Not trusting your own body and not knowing what normal feels like anymore?
- Confused and overwhelmed around what foods seem to be causing your symptoms?
helping you find relief
Let me help you overcome the challenges
I want you to know that you are not alone. It is challenging living with gut issues, not knowing how to improve your symptoms and wishing there was a solution.
My goal is to help you find relief from the stress, confusion, and uncertainty that comes from living with gastrointestinal issues. Together, we will find effective and lasting nutrition and lifestyle-based solutions so you can finally find relief from your digestive symptoms and take back control of your life.
Hello, my name is Tiana
compassion and kindness
Personalized 1-on-1 Nutrition Counseling Services
I use a holistic approach that focuses on you as a whole through personalized nutrition and lifestyle strategies, realistic goals and kind accountability along the way.
Together, we can:
- Translate emerging science and find nutrition-based strategies that work for you so you can finally get rid of the overwhelm and confusion that comes from all of the contradicting information found online.
- Identify and sustainably swap foods that may be contributing to your symptoms, while obtaining as much food freedom as possible so you can overcome the stress and fear around food while properly nourishing your body and gut.
- Create personalized digestive symptom management plans through nutrition and lifestyle strategies so you can gain the confidence and freedom to start living your life again.
How It Works
1. Let’s connect - Schedule your free 20 minute consultation.
2. Preparing for your first appointment
3. Initial Consult
4. Review Consults
Don't miss my blog content!
Some short content here
Then kind of expand on the above
valuable reading content for you
It may feel like no matter what foods you avoid or OTC treatments you take, acid reflux is an inevitable part of your life. When
You don’t have to look far to see the recent increase in attention that prebiotic and probiotics are getting. Thousands of supplements, drinks, and foods