let me support you
Are You Ready To Find Relief From Your Digestive Symptoms?
If you are tired of the overwhelm that comes with living with gastrointestinal disorders and want to take back control of your life, you’re in the right place.
Are you ready to?
- Have a clear and sustainable plan on how to manage your digestive symptoms
- Feel confident in your food choices
- Develop a healthy relationship with food and your body
- Learn how to nourish and support your gut and overall health
- Gain the freedom to start living the life you want
Digestive disorders such as IBS often require a combination of targeted interventions to minimize gut symptoms. Together, we will create a personalized plan utilizing nutrition and lifestyle-based solutions to help you manage gut symptoms and support long-term gut health.
I'm Tiana, Registered Dietitian specializing in gastrointestinal disorders
My hope is to help you find lasting and sustainable nutrition and lifestyle-based solutions to help you understand your body, manage your digestive symptoms and gain the freedom to start living the life you want.
I offer 1-on-1 nutrition counseling to provide you with the support and accountability you need to become the version of yourself you want to be when your gut symptoms stop ruling your life.
Areas of Focus: IBS, SIBO, IBD, Celiac Disease, Gastroparesis, Acid reflux/heartburn, Chronic Constipation or Diarrhea, Bloating & Gas
supporting you every step of the way
1-on-1 Nutrition Counseling 3 Month Package
This three month program will provide you with tools, support and accountability to finally understand what’s going on in your body and take control of your digestive symptoms, so you can start living the life you want.
- 1 Initial consultation (60 minutes) and 6 follow-up appointments (45 minutes)
- Weekly check-in emails and food & symptom journal reviews
- Access through the messaging feature on the Practice Better Portal during business hours
- Supporting materials and tools: educational handouts, sample meal plans and recipes
Yes, I currently offer both in-person and telehealth appointments.
During your free 20-minute consultation, we will end the call by scheduling your initial consultation. Before your initial appointment, complete the onboarding forms and personalized assessment form. If you are insured under one of my contracted insurance providers, you need to contact your insurance provider to verify coverage before your appointment.